Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I went shopping ... again!

Haha, yes, I got more clothes. I've been getting a lot lately :] From Target, I purchased plain black shorts. There a basic cotton. Now I have every color short ; khaki, white, black, and multi color!


I also got a pattern and fabric for a dress I'm going to make tomorrow! The pattern's below. Mine is going to be in a nice white eyelet. It's actually going to be the B/C one, with the halter neck.


That's all for now! My birthday is coming up, so I shall be getting loads more clothing than!

Stay fashionable,
Leah

2 comments:

zoe said...

I love the shorts, I think I might get them in white... And that dress sounds adorable! Can you send me a picture when it's finished?? I can't wait to see it!
oxox Zoe

Leah said...

I'm getting them in white when there on clearance, because there getting small on me! Of course I will be posting a picture, silly! I'm so excited about it :]