Friday, June 13, 2008

Highschool!

So, I'm finally entering Highschool! Yesterday was my last day of Middleschool. If you remember, my first post on this blog was a list of the makeup, clothes, and shoes that I want. Now that it's summer, and highschool is coming up, I need a new and imporved list. If you have any other ideas of stuff I need, or where to buy it, that'd be greatly apprecitaed. Oh, and don't forget, I only get 50$ a month for clothing (so, 150$) for the entire summer, but I'm having a Birthday Party, having about 12 girls, so I'll be getting around 240$ worth of gifts, and most likely at least 150$ of that will be for giftcards! I also generally get $50 from both grandparents. Wow. I'm going to be loaded this summer!

CLOTHES

- Dark wash, flare jeans (Delias or Hollister)
- Plain camis (white, gray, black)
- Plain tanks (white, red, orange, purple)
- Plain Tshirts (what ever color I can find)
- Neutral colored cardigans (white, gray, black)

NOTE: I need help finding places to get cardigans!! Once I have all that, I will be buying other, more intresting pieces. I need basics, before I get anything else though. For most of those, I'm going to be using Target, Forever21 and maybe Hollister clearance.

SHOES/ACCESORIES

- Jewlery (random, vintage pieces)
- Black sandals (Target, looks like UO)
- Brown sandals/flats
- Black low-top converse (maybe?)
- Colored low-top converse (TJMaxx)
- Big tote (Target)

MAKEUP

- Yellow Nailpolish (I need it. One of my bizarre wants)
- Eyeshadow
- Gold/silver eyeliner
- Peach lipgloss

NOTE:These will all be from Target or Drugstores.

Stay Fashionable,

Leah♥

No comments: