Monday, February 25, 2008

Make-up Makeover

Makeup. I suck at it. I'm cheap, and can never apply it. Right now I use the following:

-Mascara
-Blush
-Eyeshadow
-Vaseline on my lips

My friends weren't even aware I wore makeup. Don't know if thats good or bad. Anywhoo, this is the list so far.

-Brownish-Black Mascara
-New blush
-Green stick for covering red zits
-Find a GOOD face wash
- Foundation [never worn it before, but I'm gonna try!]
- Eyeshadow
-Blush Brush [already have the others]

If you have any suggestions for brands for any of the listed above [especially face wash and foundation!] please share. Also if you have an tips for foundation, I'd be grateful. I think I also might be buying a tester of proactive. I do not have acne, but I'm starting to get whiteheads and a few blackheads frequently. It drives me insane!!

For now,
Leah