Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cleaned and Shopped!

I went cleaning! I hit up my closet and got everything I wouldn't wear into a bin to make into new clothing [Thanks to the idea by the lovely Cashmere Mafia]. And now I have tons of more space! Now I just need to fill it!

I also went shopping at the local TJMaxx and checked a few things of my list.Firstly I got a cute, flowy spring top, that is amazingly cute... and was only 3 dollars. Gotta love the clearance rack. I also got two new cardigans; a purple one [Express for $10!] and a hot pink one. For all of that I spend $23. The only bummer was I was hoping they'd still have the turqouise low top converse I wanted, but, as stupid as I am, convicnced myself I didn't need and they weren't there. They were 20$ of amazingness "/

Since spring break is apon us, I've decided to go shopping at the MOA and buy my basic items. I am going to be buying cami's and tshirts [mentioned in 2nd post] at Forever21. Although people say the quality isn't very good, I have never had any problem with anything. And if it rips, it was $2.80, I think I'll survive.

That's all for now, sorry if I am boring you out of your mind! If you have any suggestions in what I should buy for shoes, makeup or clothing, please read my below posts and help me out :]

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I just read over your fashion blog and noticed that you said you'd be starting high school next year. From the shopping you did today, and what you've been describing so far, you have an amazing sense of style. Before I started high school I was wearing neon yellow windpants with zippers all over them. Props to you! And nice job on finding good deals so far.