Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BTSS!

Back to school shopping time! I went today with two of my best girlfriends, and it was amazing! We had a long day of shopping, and for the last hour we went to Bloomingdales and tried on Homecoming dresses, since it's our first! It was soo fun! This is what I got:



The teal top is from Forever21, and was $19.80. It's gorgeous, and will look great with dark wash skinny jeans and some chestnut uggs!

The pink top is from Delias, and was originally 29.90, but I spent 19.90, since I had a 10$ off coupon!

The top is from UO, and was $9.99, and was originally $38. It's sooo pretty!

The bag is just for class to class to hold my binders and pencils, and itw as $10 from VS.

The tank was free and I got it at Wetseal!

The cardigan was $40, but I had a 20$ gift card, so I only paid $20! And I love it!

What do you think?!

1 comment:

  said...

Leah I loveee the UO top. And the Hollister sweater. Cute! I really want their perfume already.