Thursday, August 14, 2008

Booties!

I've found a new love; boots. I really like UGGS, but don't own any. I might be asking for some for christmas -- good investment, or no? Think they'll be out of style soon? Where I live, half the year is winter. October, November, December, January, February, March, and finally in April it starts to get nice again. Every winter I'm sitting here wearing ballet flats from Target. Comfy, yes. Practical with the snow, not so much. So now I'm on the lookout for cute, wintery shoes, so I won't be wearing my flats all winter long. Here's my list as of now:

- sweater boots
- mocassins
- Uggs/ugg looking boots

Last year, Oldnavy has some gorgeous sweaterboots, that were perfect in every way. Target has some really cute mocassins as well! And Uggs... not so sure right now! So, answer my questions pleasee!!

Stay Fashionable,
Leah

EDIT: I found a few pair's of shoes that I'm interested in! The boots would be in a chocolate color! Whaddya think?!

2 comments:

zoe said...

I loooove the gold ON sandals, those are so cute. Sweater boots are adorable, but they're a trend that will go away soon, so I wouldn't flow a ton of money on them. Uggs have been around forever, and will last longer.

Caitlin said...

Love the shoes. I UGG sweater boots and they are adorable. They actually were fine in snow, too, which surprised me.